Jacksonville Traffic Ticket Attorney


If you are issued a traffic ticket in any county in Florida and are convicted of it, you will receive points. Paying your traffic tickets equals a conviction, and consequently points on your driver license. Our law firm handles all civil traffic infractions and can help you avoid points that raise insurance rates or lead to Driver License Suspension. We handle all types of traffic ticket cases in Duval, Clay, St. Johns, and Nassau counties.

Remember every time you receive a civil traffic ticket (there is a difference between civil and criminal tickets), you have 3 options:

  1. Pay your ticket and automatically receive points.
  2. Fight your ticket: either to withhold points or to dismissal, by taking it to trial.
  3.  Elect traffic school, if you are eligible. Florida drivers can elect traffic school 5 times in their lifetime and 1 time per year.

Call (904) 619-2510 today to speak directly with an experienced Jacksonville Traffic Ticket Attorney. We will help you get your driver license back.

We have handled hundreds of traffic ticket cases in Duval, Nassau, St. Johns and Clay counties. We are familiar with the system, the clerks, the hearing officers and judges. We will walk you through the process and minimize your stress.

Received a traffic ticket? We can help your fight it and avoid points. Don’t ignore your rights!


  • Careless driving
  • Running a Red Light
  • Improper Passing
  • Running a Stop Sign
  • Wrong Way on a One-Way Street
  • Failure to Yield
  • Speeding
  • Railroad Crossing violations
  • Unknowingly driving with license suspended or revoked
  • Failure to Maintain a Single Lane
  • Improper Passing
  • Improper U-Turn
  • Expired Registration


  • DUI
  • Knowingly driving on a licenses suspended or revoked (DWLS/DWLSR)
  • No Valid Driver License
  • Reckless Driving
  • Racing on the Highway
  • Attaching Tag Not Assigned
  • Expired Driver License more than 6 months

Call (904) 619-2510 Today for a Free Legal Consultation.


Call us today at (904) 619-2510, or send us
a message using this form.